Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Healthy Child Healthy World Update

We have been mostly done with the HCHW videos for a long time. I've been putting off sharing them with everyone, though, because I hate to show stuff that's not finished. Other than minor changes we've been making, the thing we've been waiting on is the voice over. A certain multi-time Oscar winner was supposed to do the VO in November, but now that 2007 is winding to a close, our client has just about given up on her. He's reaching out to another multi-time Oscar winner, but who knows how long it's going to take. SO...I've decided to share the videos with everyone even though the VO scratch track is my annoying voice.

You can watch Part One of the video here.

And you can watch Part Two here.

These two videos will be shown together or separate depending on the occasion. And Part One will eventually be cut down into shorter, commerical length versions to be broadcast on TV.

Thank you to all of our friends who helped out on these videos. I will get you a copy when the final voice over is finished. In case you were wondering, the shot of all the babies in a row on the grass is on the cutting room floor because our client just wasn't into it. I can't believe we dressed all those adorable babies up and sweated buckets for that shot, and it didn't make it. We tried to keep it in, but sadly it was not meant to be. Maybe we'll get to use it for something else in the future. BTW, it is on my long to do list to get everyone copies of the photos that were taken at the shoot. I'm going to try to do this during the Christmas break.

I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

becky

When we sang the third verse of Away in a Manger tonight at church I thought of you and every one of these sweet babies! What a precious gift from God they are!!

Beth Hames

Ahhh. Thanks Beck!

hejlyeah

Hi Beth - just watched the videos. I happen upon your blog from time to time. These are great! Thanks for sharing them. --Sara Hejl

Andrea

Beth, I love it! That is so sweet. It's great to see all these people that we love.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP