Friday, March 7, 2008

Foster Family Weekend

It's been awhile since I've blogged. We've had some busy weeks around the house and at work. We got to go north recently, though, and spend some time at my parent's house in Rockwall. We had a really fun time together. I love seeing all these aunts and uncles and grandparents and cousins loving on each other. Here are some pics...

Mardi Gras beads!!





Uncky David



Trouble One and Trouble Two



My little sister, Sadie.



You can't hide from the blog, Aunt Becky.





Isn't he cute?!!?



Aunt Lisa and my newest niece, Snickers.



Can you tell we're related?



We had fun hanging out with the fam for a few short hours!

4 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JessBless

What a blessing it is to have such a loving family to enjoy living life with.

CM

I really love hanging out with family. Especially the older and more emotional I get, I realize that family is SO important. I love that you guys have so much fun with yours.

And yes, you can totally tell you're related!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP