Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Second First Day of School

Today Luke started at his new preschool. He's had a lot of emotions lately with Jackson starting school and getting a lot of attention. But this morning his main emotion as you can see was happiness! The last few weeks, I've been dreading today because he is a master at torturing me at "the drop-off" with crying, hanging onto the legs, reaching out as he's being carried away, screaming, etc. But today he didn't cry at all and was totally fine! He even wants to go back on Thursday, so I'd call that a successful first day.





6 comments:

CM

Oh my word, Lukey is adorable in these pictures! I love the last one, especially. I'm glad he did well for you today, I was thinking about you this morning.

becky

How precious! I'm so glad he's happy! I love them both thhhhhhiiiiiiisssssssss much!

Murrie

I don't know how I missed you guys but Jeremiah told me all about playing with Luke. I am so glad they are in class together.

Annette

Wish I could have been a little fly on the wall to watch this little bit of history. He is so cute and wants to be grown up like his big brother.

Unknown

Bless his little heart!

simply fabulous

Oh my goodness! He is soooo cute!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP