Thursday, March 31, 2011

Donuts for Dads

Luke's preschool had a little program for the dads this morning. Along with having donuts together and singing some songs, the children gave their dad a card. The inside was a questionnaire that the teacher helped them fill out. Here's Luke's card for Mat.



My daddy is "22" years old.

He weighs "90" pounds and is "9" feet tall.

His hair is "yellow, like mine" and his eyes are "blue."

My dad loves to relax by "sitting in chairs and lying down."

He loves to cook... "my dad doesn't know how to cook."

His favorite household chore is "helping us wash the car."

His favorite TV show is "he doesn't watch TV but he likes family movie night" and his favorite song is "Genesis songs."

Daddy always tells me "behave when we're taking pictures."

It makes him happy when "he plays with us."

When my dad shops, he loves to buy "spaghetti to eat with sauce and meat."

If he could go on a trip, he would go to... and he would take... "I don't know."

I really love it when my dad "plays rough with me and tackles me and boxes with me because I can beat my dad. I'm the best Wii boxer in the world!"

Best laugh I've had in a long time. He relaxes by "sitting in chairs" was my favorite.

3 comments:

Jessica

Good thing you got those new chairs in the playroom..We know where to find him!

Julie Walker

Those were hilarious! Grant said David relaxes by watching basketball on TV, David's not a basketball fan at all!

Amy

Love it!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP