Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jackson's Blog

I was trying to think of a new post for my blog, but I was having trouble. So I decided to let Jackson pick, and when he woke up from his nap just now I asked him what he thought I should write about. Here's what he said:

Jackson: Mama, Who's going to be my Daddy and Mama when I grow up to be like you?

Beth: Me and Daddy.

Jackson: You're going to be my Mommy and Daddy when I grow up to be like you?

Beth: Uh-huh. We're always going to be your Mommy and Daddy.

Jackson: Are you going to die at the same time as me?

Beth: No, probably not.

Jackson: Cause you're older than me?

Beth: Yes. Is that all you want to say on the blog?

Jackson: Well who's going to read it?

Beth: Our friends and family.

Jackson: Okay you can say...Dear Nana and Big Papa, Jackson really wants to come to your lakehouse and ride the boat and jump off the dock. Grandad and Gammo, I really want to come show you my fighter plane that I made with Amy. Grammy and Papa, I really want to come see that water park that they brought Emily, Rob, and Cody to when their mom and dad wasn't there.

Beth: Anything else?

Jackson: That's all I have to say.

So there you have it. Jackson's Blog. I'm kind of glad he doesn't have one because that was kind of a downer. :-)

1 comments:

becky

Dear Jackson,
Would you like to go to the King Tut exhibit with me?
Love,
Aunt Becky

p.s. I would take you swimming but it's a little cold here for that:)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP