Saturday, May 23, 2009

Recent Quotes

The other night we were out to dinner and Lukey said, "What do you call that Food Teacher?" For some reason he has always called all women in authority "teacher." This time he was talking about the waitress.

Today at Costco the cashier asked me if I wanted to donate to the children's hospital. I said, "no" because I've been asked this several times recently. But Jackson kept trying to interrupt, "What did she say? What did the Costco teacher (haha) say?" Finally when I was finished paying I told him she said, "Do you want to donate to the children's hospital." Relieved, he said, "Oh, I thought she said 'do you want to donate your children.'" I asked him if he was afraid I was going to donate him and he said, "No because I already have a really good Mommy" and gave me a hug. Awwww. What a sweet boy!!

3 comments:

Unknown

Donate your children to ME if you ever plan to donate them.

David

What Costco do you shop at because I have a couple of kids I would like to donate.

Team Sweeney

beth foster! and mat foster! w(what is this hames business, btw?)it's your old buddy, ric sweeney, a relic from your glorious PWPL past.

what is going on? well, actually, i guess i have a pretty good idea what's going on: you're busy raising two pretty gorgeous little boys: congrats!

send me an email: we need to catch up on pearl jam, the finale of er, alan snyder.........

hpfric@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP