Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 Years and Counting

I'm very proud to say that Mat and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Friday. I don't have words really to express the feeling that this milestone has given me. It's makes me emotional thinking about all we've been through. The joy and sorrow we experienced with our firstborn, Frances (the Vizsla). The love/hate relationship we have with our second baby, Alpheus. And every emotion known to man that came with the two amazing boys God has seen fit for us to raise. We've taken many memorable trips together, made hundreds of friends it seems like, and watched our extended family triple in size. Best of all we are still best friends after all this time. Here's how it all began!



If you are interested in seeing more...I scanned the photos we purchased from our wedding photographer and they are on Flickr. There were many more great photos from the wedding weekend in Round Top, but you will just have to come over to the house and look through the albums with me to see those.

4 comments:

Murrie

Amazing! 10 years congrats...we had 7 in February. Time does fly. It is so funny, you look the same but Matt looks like a child.

CM

Congratulations, way cool. I love the picture of you two. Happy Anniversary!!!

David

Beth, I'm proud of you and proud that you are my sister.

becky

I love y'all! I hope you've had a wonderful day!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP