Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For Kirsten and Daniel

Thank you for the great birthday post you did for Luke. Now a little something for you! After I saw how much you enjoyed Luke's "where's my hands thing" at Thanksgiving (and how much he loved doing it for you over and over), I shot this video. I never got around to posting it, though, so hopefully it's still funny. I occasionally hear him doing it now for his own enjoyment, but of course it's harder with short sleeves. Maybe it'll make a big come-back in the fall.

2 comments:

kirsten

SOOOO amazing!!! thanks SO much, now we remember his words exactly! miss him so much!!!

Unknown

Hey, I love that. I promised my client that I'd let everyone know that the cute shirt was purchased at www.bestdressedkids.com

I love your kids!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP