Saturday, July 25, 2009

iPhone Vacation

We left this evening for our annual trip to Colorado. I'm going to try to keep my blog updated as we go using my iPhone. We planned to leave tomorrow morning but decided that would eliminate our obligatory stop in Llano for Cooper's BBQ. So we packed up the car and left today around 5:30.



We made it to Snyder, TX and finally had to stop. We just checked into the Holiday Inn Express at midnight and got the boys to bed. It was fun to see all the giant windmills at night with what looked like hundreds of flashing red lights spanning out across the horizon. We're planning to hit the road again at 8:30am sharp. (Which means we'll probably leave around 10:00. :-)

2 comments:

becky

I have a feeling this series of pics is about to make me jealous :)
Have fun!

simply fabulous

Have fun and be careful! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP