Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogging from Beantown

I'm in Boston this weekend on a shoot for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. We are continuing our UNITE video series this month by highlighting members of Team LIVESTRONG which is a group of athletes who have been raising money for the LAF and are running the Boston Marathon together.

Tonight we went out to eat in the Quincy Market. I got clam chowder and a crab cake. Isn't that what you're supposed to eat in Boston!??!



This is Jennifer from the LAF and Charlie who is the DP (director of photography) on this shoot.



A very old cemetary by our hotel. I love how everything here is old.



More to come...

4 comments:

becky

I wish I was there! That musician was awesome...hope he got a good tip! (It also made me look at your one other youtube video & giggle at Jackson realizing he has no gloves)

CM

Can I please be your personal assistant? I will pick up your dry cleaning and do you dishes and not even complain. Just take me with you to all these great places and events you go to!!!!

becky

I just heard the Sox and Rangers are both wearing yellow sweatbands today!!

Beth Hames

Christy, you're funny. It's just work, but you can do my dishes. haha. That's neat about both teams wesring yellow. Lance threw out the first pitch tonight, but we didn't get in to shoot that.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP