Thursday, April 24, 2008

Operation Boycott: It worked!!!

Has anybody noticed that The Village Inn is closed?!?! Hah! I'm so glad. I'm going to start emailing Magnolia Cafe and Kerbey Lane everyday and invite them to move into that building so we can have another good restaurant in SW Austin. Now that it's closed I must admit...we did go there once. It was one of the times that Jackson got to pick. My review is that it was exactly as lame as I thought it would be. On another note...we walked into Chuy's the other night after I got home from Boston and the wait was 1.5 hours!! I think we'll wait until the new wears off before we go there. We'll just have to keep going to Taco Bueno for now. :-)

1 comments:

Doreen Copeland

Uh-oh, our parents are going to be VERY disappointed the next time they come to Austin. Village Inn was THE place for family breakfast on Sunday. I'll admit, it's definitely not very Austin, but it got me out of cooking breakfast for a big group of people several times. Ok, ok....it got me out of embarrassing myself by serving a hungry family toast, cereal and frozen waffles for breakfast. With water, of course.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP