Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quelques images de finale de Bruxelles

This was our craft service spread on Friday. Let me tell you the "Crack 'n Salty" is addictive. haha. Actually the Hula Hoops were my favorite.



Night scene.



After dinner in the Grand Place (pronounced gran plahs).



Place de Palais



Becky, is this the window you remember? It seems different to me, but I checked every floor at the hotel and they were all the same...



Downloading footage at the Brussels airport. We're about to catch our plane to London...more to come.

4 comments:

CM

I know I've asked before but please, please can I be your assistant? You guys have such an exotic career! I can't wait to see this documentary when it's all done... :)

becky

Yes, that is the window! Thanks!!

I know the carpet of flowers is going to be on display in Grand Place I think this week...did y'all get to see them getting ready for that? I remember Grand Place as breathtaking by itself...I can't imagine how beautiful it would be with the carpet of flowers!!

(Is that a real diet coke I see in that last pic?)

Beth Hames

No that unfortunately is a Coca Light. ugh. We didn't see the carpet of flowers, just the normal amount of flowers. But we did see a wedding taking place there! The bride and groom came out onto a balcony and were getting pictures made and all the wedding guests were down in the middle cheering and stuff. It was neat.

Andrea

I've been thinking of you guys a ton! It looks like lots of fun and really interesting work. Keep the posts coming!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP