Monday, April 27, 2009

Lame Blog

I know my blog is lame, and you've all probably stopped reading it. My excuse is that I've had camera problems. We've had lots of fun experiences lately. Trips out to the Hollows, a visit from Aunt Becky, video games with Dad, a trip to Rockwall, a trip to the lakehouse, a trip to Houston and the NASA Space Center, Easter, Camp Mabry, hanging out with friends, etc, etc. It's been a great spring so far...I just don't have the pictures to prove it.

Here are some of the fun things that the boys have been saying lately:

Luke: Mommy, robbers are going to come into our house and shake up our Diet Cokes and spray them on Daddy.

Mommy: Jackson give me back my iPhone. Jackson: Why? What do you need it for?

Luke: Mommy, I've got a headache because my tummy hurts.

Jackson: When I'm Papa's age, I'm probably not going to live in our house anymore.

Luke: Jackson, I'm a bad guy. I have a swastika on my hat.

One night Jackson was having a meltdown, and I mentioned to him that I knew he was acting this way because he was tired. He took great offense to this accusation and screamed: "NO I'M NOT YOU...YOU...YOU...BOOIE!" Mat and I were trying hard not to laugh. I've never been called a booie before. It was so funny, though, realizing that he doesn't know any bad words and this was the worse thing he could come up with.

A lot of Luke's sentences end with: ...Because I'm two and a half.

Most of Jackson's sentences begin with: It's just that...

Hopefully there will be more to come including pictures!

4 comments:

becky

I can't believe I happened to click on this and there was an entry!! Twirl!!
Just had to add one that made me giggle...when Jackson introduced me to the neighbors as his grandparents the other day. Funny!

Beth Hames

Oh yeah! That was funny. I knew there were some I was forgetting...

Ashley

I love the things your kids say. Please don't ever stop posting it. It's such a great pick-me-up on a rainy day!

Unknown

cute cute cute!

I was just being sarcastic when I said I'd quit checking. "They" need to email me when you have something new. Lately I've just been fundraising fundraising fundraising. And, thanks for your donation!

Becky can't be his grandparents! She's not old enough to be 2 people. I'd hate to think what he'd call me. That's so cool of him to offer the relationship in an introduction anyway.

It's just that I'm glad you are keeping track. Thanks for your part in making my life a little more amusing, because I'm not two and a half.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP