Monday, June 25, 2007

Colorado, Part Three

Well, I can't really do a comprehensive entry about our trip because I don't have all the pictures. We lost our camera for two days and some of the best pics are on my mom's camera. We also took a lot of video which I don't have on my computer. Overall, it was really beautiful, and it was great to see my family, take a break from work, computer, TV, and spend so much time outside.

Also, it's hard to really write about ALL of the events of the trip without it sounding too much like I'm complaining. A full account would have to include details about the baby waking up all night every night, me being a little bit sick, Jackson dropping out of day camp after the second day, spilling juice in the car seat, getting a ticket in Abernathy, TX, splinters, rashes, pinched nerves, and giving spankings and changing diapers when we'd rather be reading books and taking naps.

We are really happy that we got to take a week off of work, though. We had a nice quiet dinner one evening at the Dunraven Inn without the boys. And I'm so grateful that Mat drove the whole way there and back and we never had any car trouble, stormy weather, or accidents. Here are a few more pictures.




Riding the aerial tramway to the top of Prospect Mountain was Jackson's favorite part of the trip. Becky and I were so nervous the whole way up, though, because the windows were open and we were worried about him falling out even though that was not likely. He got to feed squirrels at the top and there were some really great views.




Luke discovered donuts on this trip!



Jackson at Dorsey Lake.



I'm back at work today and procrastinating like crazy! Re-entry is hard. :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP