Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Night

I have finally given in to peer pressure. Here is my blog. Because I have so many important things to say and oodles of free time. It's funny how I'm sitting down to write and now it seems like nothing really happened today. Why then am I so tired? Oh yeah, I spilled a gallon of milk on the kitchen floor this morning. Jackson had an accident on the bathroom floor this evening. The baby threw up a little bit after dinner. I worked a full day in between, did some laundry, worked some more. And I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything but cookies, pie, kettle corn, cereal, and a granola bar all day. I'll upload some pictures as soon as I find my camera. Welcome to my life!

2 comments:

Becky

I love your blog! There are so many times I want to save emails you send to remind me about things the boys do or other things. This is the perfect medium for all that!
Love it!

jonna

Yeah! Glad you joined, but beware of the gravitational pull towards your computer...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP