Saturday, June 30, 2007

Exhausted.

Like every other three-year-old in the United States, Jackson really loves the movie "Cars." He's been talking about making pit stops and finding the interstate and pouring hot tar for the last year. His special obsession, though, is with mufflers. He's constantly looking for mufflers and making muffler noises. Tonight as he was getting out of bathtub he said "Mommy I'm just exhausted." I thought it was strange for him to admit that, and I wondered where he learned that word. I asked, "Oh you're tired tonight?" And he replied, "No I'm not tired, I'm just full of exhaust." Haha.

Five minutes later: Okay I just had to add to this even though it has nothing to do with mufflers. As I was writing this just now, Jackson (in bed) kept asking me to bring him some water. After about the third or fourth time he goes, "Mommy I'm just getting dehydrated." :-)

1 comments:

jonna

Too cute! I love the way our kids use words, making up their own version of their meaning as they go along. God is amazing!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP