Thursday, October 30, 2008

LeeAnna and Steven's Wedding


Jackson and my sweet niece Emily were chosen to be the ring bearer and flower girl in my cousin Donice's daughter's wedding this past weekend. It was a very big honor. Jackson really felt like a grown up in his tuxedo. We have been talking about the wedding for so long, and on Saturday he said to me several times, "This is my big day." We had a blast visiting with all of our family, eating good food, and dancing until late in the evening. (Well it was late for a two and four year old anyway.) LeeAnna, thank you for including us in your wedding and we wish you and Steven all the best!







For my relatives and anyone else who has some time to kill, the rest of my weekend photos can be found here.

2 comments:

Andrea

Jackson is so handsome! I love a little tux.

Unknown

Thanks so much for taking so many great photos. If you could make me look younger, please ..... Thanks too for all the effort that went into making Jackson such a good ring bear (sp on purpose). The brown bear was adorable too!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP