Saturday, October 18, 2008

Real Simple TV Show Premier

After Beth F. wrote about this show on her blog I set up my DVR to record it. I've had a subscription to Real Simple for a long time and they used to have a show on PBS, but it was not so good. This new show was a lot better, but I did feel a little sorry for the woman who was getting a makeover because it made her life out to be a total mess. These shows always make me think I'm not doing THAT bad. At least half of my garage is okay. Maybe I should just hang a giant curtain to cover up the other half. Anyway, does anybody besides me remember when the girl who was hosting (Kit Hoover) was on the first season of Road Rules? I remember her being kind of funny, but now she just seems kind of drunk all the time. And stick-like. I thought the show would've been better without her.

1 comments:

simply fabulous

I thought the show was pretty good but I also felt sorry for the mom. Yes the host is too skinny!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP