Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Funny quotes

Today Jackson asked me if he could have some salamander oranges for lunch. It cracks me up when little kids get the wrong words like that. The other day he saw the thermometer out on my table and kept calling it a manicure for some reason. Another classic was when he started calling the baby's exersaucer a summer sausage. He stills calls the seatbelt a beltseat most of the time. And I won't say what he called Fuddrucker's a few weeks ago, but we corrected that one pretty quick.

2 comments:

CM

Fuddruckers is a tricky one - it gets me sometimes too!

becky

Salamander oranges are the best! Emily had a funny but somewhat embarrassing one the other day. She saw a woman that needed just a touch of laser hair removal on her chin and said, "look! she has a moustache on her chin!"

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP