Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bourne Update

If you love Bourne, you'll enjoy The Bourne Ultimatum. I think I liked the first two better, but this one definitely had some good action, some twists, and a little humor. It picks up right where the second movie leaves off in the middle of a chase, so if you have time go back and watch at least the end of #2 before you see #3.

We also saw a movie last week called "Rescue Dawn" starring Christian Bale. I love just about everything he's in, and this was no exception. It was a great story about a pilot who was shot down in Vietnam and plans an escape from a POW camp. Mat thought some of the editing and directing choices seemed a little low-budget, but I thought the performances were so good that I didn't care.

We still want to see The Simpsons Movie, Oceans 13, Live Free or Die Hard, Sicko, and Harry Potter. Anybody out there have any reviews of these?

1 comments:

CM

We saw Oceans 13. I don't think it was quite as good as the Oceans 11 or Oceans 12, but it was still a good movie. With that cast, how could it not be good? :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP