Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Healthy Child Update

So...I keep waiting for the organic foods to kick in and make Jackson obedient. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm still hopeful. :-) And I just knew that when I stopped heating the baby's bottle in the microwave he would sleep through the night. That hasn't happened yet either. So it must be the cleaning products, right? That's got to be the reason for the non-compliance. Okay well that's easy, I'll just stop cleaning the house altogether and let you know how that goes.

Here's a couple of pics from our shoot we're doing for the project this week in Austin.






1 comments:

jonna

Without sounding too cheesy and groupy like, can I just say that your job is so cool...very glam and stuff...I wish I was you...

By the way, I can attest that forgoing cleaning for the benefit of the household does not seem to be a highly effective obedience method. I have been trying it for as long as I can remember and my boys are still not willful minders...

Maybe you WILL have to forfeit the use of deodorant?

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP