Thursday, January 10, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

The other night Jackson was supposed to be going to sleep. After awhile, he snuck out of his room and down the hall to where Mat and I were watching TV. Wearing this:



HAHAHA. Well, actually, he had one leg in one of the arms and one leg in a leg, and the rest of it was twisted up all around his body. This pirate costume was part of a box of hand-me-downs that we got from my brother's family (I think?) ages ago. It's been in the toy box forever, but he's never really known what it was. We decided to let him wear it to bed, but it was so tight and hard to get on that I can't believe it didn't split up the middle. I'm pretty sure it was meant for a one or two year old.




Anyway, he wore it to bed and somehow managed to fall asleep with the world's worst crack attack.

6 comments:

CM

I can't stop laughing. You can use those pictures to blackmail him someday. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a boy with tighter pants... :)

becky
This comment has been removed by the author.
becky

Arrrgh! Glad they didn't split or we would have seen the pirate's booty! I can just imagine what he was dreaming about that night :)

twarpula

That is SO funny!! Its like the episode with Kramer and the tight jeans. LOL! Thanks for the BIG laugh today. I love it!
-Tanya

JessBless

Hillarious. Are kids the biggest source of joy and entertainment we could ever aske for!!

LJ

He will really appreciate when you get that picture out for a wedding slide show some day - HA!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist C' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP